APPLYING CREATIVITY TO MY LIFE

I feel that if I applied Raul Cuero's ideas on creativity, into my every day life,  I would be able to flourish in not only art, but other aspects as well. If I kept a universal state of mind, as Cuero explained, I would be able to succeed, because I am not allowing people who may be trying to judge me or define my limits to do so. It is also very important to know your worth and look past what others think.

I also think that Cuero's point about a person's perception of nature being key to creativity is a very good point. If I begin to see the world through the observant perspective, I will be able to notice things that most don't usually see. Being creative is about finding the unknown and making it known.

Patience. Patience is so important. Learning to trust the process and not assume things too quickly so that it can happen naturally will bring a better outcome.

I think that creativity becomes hard in the society that we live in because it can be very easy to live by the expectations and limits that others set. But the best way to conquer this is to step outside of the box, and keep perspective in check. If I disregard what others think, then I won't be scared to mess up or be held back from creating something great.

Comments

Popular Posts